Over time, our skin loses its cell energy thanks to everyday lifestyle changes, ageing and stresses. Ultimately, this results in poor cell function, visible lines, blemishes, impurities, and a tired complexion. However, Elemis has developed a new range of high-performance facials and skin care products to recharge skin cells, rejuvenate and revitalise.
Elemis Biotec is an energising skin care system designed to actively boost skin energy that has depleted due to UV exposure, stress, poor diets, medication, menopause and smoking - not to mention everyday ageing. The goal is to encourage it to perform it's key functions; repair and protect, so skin becomes radiant, youthful and healthy. As Elemis' International Skincare Expert, Keeley Aydin says: “Biotec has been designed to turn your skin back on, it will recharge the skin so it is fully energised and ready to go.
“It is important to note that Biotec is not for a particular skin type, age or sex but for that person who wants more from their skin. It’s for skin that is showing signs of trauma due to stress, the effects of hormones, or an imbalance – skin that needs a re-boot. Everyone will benefit and everyone's results will be quite individual to them”.
The Elemis Biotec facial treatments use combinations of microcurrent pulses, red and blue light therapy, massage, ultrasonic peels, galvanic technology, steam, essential oils and activators to target specific skin problems.
- Line Eraser: Targets fine lines and wrinkle depth to improve circulation, rejuvenate and reduce stresses on the skin.
- Firm-a-Lift: A treatment to firm contours, smooth wrinkles, hydrate, improve muscle tone and plump jowls, cheeks and jaw lines.
- Anti-Pigment Brightener: For uneven skin tones, age spots and a lack of radiance, helping to reduce oily shine and visible pores, the appearance of age spots and discolouration.
- Skin Resurfacer:Targets lines, blemishes and uneven skin tones to deep cleanse, smooth scarring and treat blemishes.
- Radiance Renew: A cellular boosting facial that re-energises to brighten skin tone by exfoliating and stimulating the removal of dead skin cells.
- Blemish Control: Deep cleanse and detoxify the skin to reduce inflammation, rebalance oil production and restore vital moisture levels.
- Sensitive Skin: Targets sensitive skin with irritations and inflammation to soothe and calm by restoring moisture levels and improving circulation.
Elemis recommends treatments once every three weeks and incorporating the three new Biotec products into your daily skin care routine; Skin Energising Cleanser, Day Cream and Night Cream, which uses a patent-pending bio-energy complex of encapsulated Zinc and Copper to increase cell energy and reduce trans-epidermal water loss, which repairs the skin's natural barrier function, increasing the overall health of the complexion.
Elemis Biotec will be launching in Beauty at the Gate this September, and our therapists will be making their way to London in August for a week of intense training, ready to bring this ground-breaking system to our clients. During this time, we are so excited to be welcoming an Elemis Ambassador to our salon!
Also, look out for the Elemis Spa Bus, which will be making its way over to us very soon. There'll be on-the-spot revitalising massages, skin rejuvenating massages and a spa shop (plus, some giveaways!), so don't miss it! Look out for more details...